Following the European Commission Communication on tackling online disinformation, SOMA (Social Observatory for Disinformation and Social Media Analysis) has been launched to provide support to a European community that will jointly fight disinformation! By joining SOMA, SCiDEV is now part of a pan European network of organisations, institutions, researchers and experts that work against disinformation. SOMA provides more resources to be used by SCiDEV experts in fighting disinformation. SCiDEV will support others in Albani to collaborate with a wide community of experts in media and communication through SOMA. By joining the EU Observatory against disinformation, SCiDEV experts have now access to technological infrastructure based on the collaborative verification platform, Truly Media, that supports our work in media literacy, quality media and information through fact-checking online content.
- Regional Youth Leadership Mobility Programme 2023 Kicks Off in Tirana
- WORKING PAPER – Mapping personal data violations in Albania: A short retrospective on massive breaches in the country
- Regional Youth Leadership Mobility Programme (RYLMP)
- Tirana Digital Rights Festival: Young participants present the digital rights repository
- SCiDEV presents the study on the engagement of Albanian CSOs in the EU accession process